Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Im Virgin in this stuff!!! (1st timer)

HAHAHAHA!!!!!I dun know wats drives me in my mind when i was thinking bout making a blog.... hmm, maybe its bcoz a lots of my frens have blogs... and somehow they manage to update atleast once in 2 days. ^^

hmmm bcoz of this is my 1st time, idk wat to write bout... Oh yeah, i was in Mcd when im making my 1st ever blog. hahaha maybe the burger urge me to make a blog -_-'.....

anyway, 2day was a tired day, had to help my mom moves the furniture... hahaha.. and 2day oso the day my fren confess to some1 he likes ^^ Gud Luck Dude!!!!! Hmm...
besides that, some1 really annoying me, talking craps nd shits, full of crap.... hahaha

oh yeah 2day i cancelled my date with bella(not really a date (-_-') bcoz i have to help my mom. lol

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry for talking Craps and annoys you..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko ske ckp bukan2 en afiq..hahaha..
    kadang2 tk de kene mengena ngan ko pon ko ckp cam ko ade wat bende kt die..hahaha, siut =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not u la my brother ^^... some1 else, u always talk logic and funny stuff not like asslam ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oit! welcome to blogging world, my friend! ;)
    looking forward to read your next entry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha thx guys for the warm welcome ^^ i'll try my best to keep updating my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete