Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dilemma

Lol 2day i woke up at 10 o'clock, as i not always woke up this late, and it start as usual. Play games at 1st, after that on9 abit. After a few hours passed away, my fren, Adam called me, asking me to go to Tbun, to play with him at the cc(of coz he support me ^^) then when i was preparing to leave, another fren of mine, Sharil called me, he asked me to lepak2 at mcd.....
Now i'm really in a shitty situation between wether to go to Tbun or McD...(It never been this hard to make a decision before) Somehow i manage to come to a solution, i'll choose to go to Tbun, to have more fun ^^.... On my way there, i have to fill up my bike at Petronas, while i was doing that, Adam called, telling me to go Tbun 1st, he'll meet me there. I was like, WTF?? if i go alone who support me ma?? Then i realise i should have go to McD to lepak2 with Sharil as he will be alone if i would not came..(Adam got lots of frens in Tbun, he will not realise i'm not there ^^)
Anyway, after hours lepak2 at McD, it was time to go, i asked Sharil to come with me looking for a mandarin classes. We found 1 in Sunway Damansara and we also found a music center there. ^^ i'm so happy that i make a right decision, by going lepak2 with Sharil....
that makes me thinking, in life, its like making a simple decision which will bring a big impact. and all have been destined to happen, its only matter of time and place
After that, for the 1st time ever after Spm, i went home and sleep as early as 8 o'clock, LOL (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment